Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I can find a copy of this, is it its own game. I know that a copy of Whistling Death is needed to play all the scenarios, but wonder if this would work as a good entry into the system.

I realize Buffalo Wings is also an option, this looks interesting though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Boeser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Spitfires Over Darwin is not a stand alone game. It includes ADCs scenarios, counters, and an operational scale map for western Australia, but does not include a combat scale map or all the ADCs and counters for all the scenarios. You must have Whistling Death.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gozerius wrote:
Spitfires Over Darwin is not a stand alone game. It includes ADCs scenarios, counters, and an operational scale map for western Australia, but does not include a combat scale map or all the ADCs and counters for all the scenarios. You must have Whistling Death.

Thanks. After posting this I re-read Buffalo Wings and I think that's where I need to start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.