Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I'm trying to lobby for it or anything... whistle

Heading to the couch to watch it right now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mosquito is no longer tied for my favorite WWII airplane, it's first through 5th!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nelson
msg tools
Yes, the Mossie is on the list. It will come out eventually, along with some V-1 buzz bombs to shoot down.

-edit-
great source material in that video! I'd forgotten about the prison break mission. Expect that to be one of the scenarios.

The challenge will be to add strategy without armed opposition. There isn't much to flying a straight line and rolling dice. Some scenario-specific rules are in order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The prison break sounds cool, but I'm looking for the variant with the 6 pounder in the nose - and a minimum range to avoid self-inflicted damage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kishkumen wrote:

The challenge will be to add strategy without armed opposition. There isn't much to flying a straight line and rolling dice. Some scenario-specific rules are in order.

Maybe a randomized start location to account for navigation difficulties and specific turn that the bombs have to fall (not earlier or later)? Something like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nelson
msg tools
The cannon will be easy: Just a modified rule for the B-25H. Same rule will go for the cannon-armed Stuka and the Hs-129.

The prison break should have some kind of precision, where the planes have to fly over several different spots at the exact time. Or maybe they have to make a sequence of movements. There were no fighters to dodge or AAA to worry about, so it needs some kind of maneuver / placement puzzle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.