tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You go to the game page, click on "Add to collection" towards the bottom of the header (in the line below the stars for rating), and then "Want in trade" is one of the status options you can select.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another method is to hover over "My Geek" at the top of your homepage and select "My Wishlist". It is a bit shorter than your whole collection, and I'm sure with some clicking you can find your way around there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Wishlist" and "Want in trade" are separate lists, though, with different functionality. Just thought I'd add that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More different options within any given list. You can sort your collection by either from your user page, but to get it to that status in the first place you have to add the game to any list and then click on the status to change it to "want in trade". I personally find the wishlist route easier because it doesn't default mark the game as owned and gives you the chance to indicate your level of desire for that particular game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.