flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
Tikal
-----
I was at Borders around 4:30 and started punching out my new copy of Warcraft. Finishing this I started on A Game of Thrones. Soon after Sean showed up, based on seeing our flyer in Attactix. I've played with Sean before over at Mark Evans place, but I guess he never got the message that we had started up in Borders until he saw the flyer. As an aside, during the evening we met Michelle who was with her husband Robert who was studying in the cafe. She expressed interest in these games and we hope to see her in the future.

Brett soon showed up and the three of us decided to do a little graduate archeology studies in the Tikal area. Sean has played a lot before, me a couple of times but never the auction version (which Sean prefers and I've been wanting to try). Brett was the newbie, but still familiar with the action point system, so rules instruction didn't take too long. I choose to start the first two scoring rounds and did ok, but Sean did better. He was out to about a 5-8 point lead with Brett and I usually tied. I switched gears and starting to play for the endgame which payed off as I was just able to edge out Sean after the 3rd scoring round and really take off in the final scoring. Brett also build up great steam and had a phenomenal final scoring.

Scores:
Jeff 144
Brett 131
Sean 121

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Re:Session Report
Funky, I had no idea there was another boardgaming Mark Evans out there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.