Subject: discarded elements for spell rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elad Yaakobi
Israel
Lod
flag msg tools
Hi,
we played last night, nad we used a spell that lets you put discarded cards on your support.
Can I put the water card just used to cast the spell?
I think the answer is yes, since the rulebook states that you first cast the spell, discarding the elements, then applies its effect.
thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes: elements are discarded before applying the Spell effect, so they're in your discard pile when you do.

You can download the [FAQ] Cheat sheet for students looking for answers. if you have more questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can.

FAQ wrote:

Frost Mirror
Place ❶ card from your discard pile in support.
You can place cards that you just used to cast this Spell in Support, since they are immediately
discarded. If you have no empty Support slot, this Spell has no effect.

See "Cheat Sheet for students looking for answers" in Files section.

Btw. Frost Mirror is surprisingly powerful for a level 1 Spell. I have yet to see a win without that spell in the game. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
Yes: elements are discarded before applying the Spell effect, so they're in your discard pile when you do.

You can download the [FAQ] Cheat sheet for students looking for answers. if you have more questions. ;)

Curse your speed! :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.