Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Some visitor cards might give you points for have so many structures built. Do wooden token structures + structure cards both count as structures, or only one of those types?

2) I had that would allow me to plant a green card and if there were 3 different green cards, I'd get so many points. If I can't plant a card because I have no green in hand, but meet the second condition, can I take the points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, anything that you've built (structure cards or wooden tokens) count as structures built.

2. You must completely fulfill the card to use it at all, so you can't play that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.