Subject: components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Parsons
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks

Recently purchased a base game and two expansions second hand
I appear to have all the base game

But I only seem to have a pack of cards saying AO Sierra and AO Victor and 4 maps for the expansions

Are there supposed to be more expansions bits ?

can any one post pics of contents for these ?

cheers
mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have just checked my copy and it look's like you have all the content of the two expansions Mike.

Should have 24 AO Victor mission cards, 24 AO Sierra mission cards and the 4 maps (2 for Victor and 2 for Sierra).
So all looks good.

Mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parsons
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mark for your quick reply

A new style of game for me

It all looks good then, the extra two card decks and extra maps were in the original box

So i'm guessing they use the same books & components/charts etc in the base game.

Looks like the latest edition stuff too, all shiny n laminated

This is going to bring back my field craft days in the Army

cheers

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.