Rollet» Forums » General

Subject: 4 Pack Buy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magus Jake

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone interested in joining in a 4 pack (standard edition) that lives along the I-15 between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. I have occasion to travel that stretch of the interstate from time to time. If interested PM me. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is considering this offer, or even just curious, you should jump on it. I have like 500+ games, and I think Rollet is my favorite. It's surely the best dexterity game I've ever played, especially for 4 players. It would normally cost a LOT more for each board.

I might see if I can get a 4-pack going too, near me in Portland, just to have a spare, or to give as a gift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the DFW area want to jump in on a 4 pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
United States
Hillsboro
Or
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
If anyone is considering this offer, or even just curious, you should jump on it. I have like 500+ games, and I think Rollet is my favorite. It's surely the best dexterity game I've ever played, especially for 4 players. It would normally cost a LOT more for each board.

I might see if I can get a 4-pack going too, near me in Portland, just to have a spare, or to give as a gift.

It's probably too late as there are only 4 days left in the campaign but I'd be interested in joining a four pack in the Portland area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
frienetic wrote:
It's probably too late as there are only 4 days left in the campaign but I'd be interested in joining a four pack in the Portland area.

Yeah, it looks like it might not even fund... only 1/3 of the way there with days to go.

BUT, who knows... GenCon starts tomorrow, and I think I read that they were going to be demoing it there? I bet that would get a ton of pledges ... once you actually play Rollet you have to have it. I wouldn't be surprised to see it actually fund, like, instantly, once GenCon starts. Guess we'll see...

And yeah, if we can find 2 more people, I'll go in for a Portland 4-pack with ya ... would love another copy, and it'll never be even close to this cheap.... it's normally over $100, plus shipping. The 4-pack split 4 ways would come out to about $56 each, shipped. That's a steal for this game.

Let me know if you find any more Portlanders who want it... I'll keep an eye open too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
United States
Hillsboro
Or
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:

Yeah, it looks like it might not even fund... only 1/3 of the way there with days to go.

Still not looking like it'll fund.
Also not having luck getting others to join in for four pack so I locked in a single copy for myself. I did see the Luxury option to have adjustable feet to level the board out. Do you find that that tends to be a big deal. Do you find that the game can get quite a bit unbalanced if even the table is just slightly unlevel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Harrison
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I have this game. Being perfectly level hasn't been an issue. Playing on a standard dining room table is fine. Upon first playing the game, my 45-yr old brother (engineer) commented that the board seemed unlevel because he struggled to get his ball across to the other side. When he switched to the other side, he felt the same way.
Within 15 minutes he developed his aim and strategy to where he had no complaints about a level board. It was simply a matter of getting good at knowing where to hit the wooden ball with the steel ball.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan Blank
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is back on Kickstarter with a more manageable goal amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they messed up on the 4 pack premium originally. Only 3 available, though it is the same as the other 4 pack.

Is the deluxe version at all worth it? I am up for that now, but I might go down if not.

I would resell up to 3 at close to cost if you are in the area and can pick it up or if I get it before BGG.CON and you could pick it up there. Message me if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan Blank
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for a 4 pack of luxury boards in San Diego. I'll probably keep 2 of them. GM me if you want in on one of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
United States
Hillsboro
Or
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still interested in joining a 4-pack for the Portland area? Still have room for at least one person to join in a purchase order.
Let me know if you are interested!

calledgestewdent wrote:
This is back on Kickstarter with a more manageable goal amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the Kickstarter fulfills I'll have 2 to sell in 01609

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.