3 Posts

Fatal Alliances: The Great War» Forums » Rules

Subject: morale - home front production and saved build points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Willinger
Austria
flag msg tools
In the rules is mentioned that you can never spend more than half of your production (incl boni and lend lease) on purchasing morale.

Does this include saved build Points?

Situation:

Russia survived cp offensives in 1916 quiet well. morale is down, but bulk of army survived.

russia has a production of 23 bp in s/o 1916. 11 are used for purchasing morale, 12 are saved.
In n/d 1916 russia has 23 + 12 = 35 bp. 17 are used for purchasing morale and 18 are saved and so on.

Is this possible or are saved build Points not included when calculating maximum possible morale purchase.

Thanks, Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lautermilch
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand(and I believe the rules here are open to interpretation)any saved points can't be counted for the purchase of moral, but again unless I have missed something in the rules (quite possible) the answer is no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rader
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jamesl59 wrote:
As I understand(and I believe the rules here are open to interpretation)any saved points can't be counted for the purchase of moral, but again unless I have missed something in the rules (quite possible) the answer is no.

That is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.