Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver MacFarlane
United Kingdom
Wilmslow
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry if mentioned somewhere else but cannot find anywhere about the negative structure cards I seem to have in my edition of Tuscany.

They are clearly themed with Euphoria (eg Arena of Peaceful Content) but are also very clearly Viticulture (Tuscany) structures.

I can only assume that you pay the cost and then give them to someone else?

Cannot find the answers in rule book or in forums anywhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Euphoria crossover promo deck is cards that all have a negative passive effect, but they also all have a useful residual effect that triggers at the end of every year. You build them for yourself just like any other structure. Whether the negative is worth the positive effect depends on your strategy for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver MacFarlane
United Kingdom
Wilmslow
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cheers for that Byron, I just noticed the points were residual so can now see why you might want to play them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kuhn
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are completely optional. You may be better off trying it without them to see if that suits your group better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.