Subject: Double Agent Solo Play Abilities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my first play solo with a score of 33. I guess that’s a good score. It was quite enjoyable even with the obligatory first play stumbles. I anticipate TMP:CR will be staying in my game collection and be played quite often.

In solo play is the Double Agent’s ‘Solo Play Mode’ special ability its only ability or can it still be used to activate a Landmark without paying the personnel activation cost?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisemsd wrote:
I just finished my first play solo with a score of 33. I guess that’s a good score. It was quite enjoyable even with the obligatory first play stumbles. I anticipate TMP:CR will be staying in my game collection and be played quite often.

Thanks, I hope people take the time to RATE the game so that we have some exposure when it's time for retailers to order theirs in a couple weeks.

chrisemsd wrote:
In solo play is the Double Agent’s ‘Solo Play Mode’ special ability its only ability or can it still be used to activate a Landmark without paying the personnel activation cost?

You may use any of it's abilities including the solo ability during solo play. Mostly though, the solo abilities were added to the special cards cause it was not that useful to use their normal abilities in solo play.

Don't forget to rate the game!

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

I will rate it after a few more plays to justify/validate the very good rating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering this same thing. While playing a card from your hand freely is amazing, there are times when I really need that Landmark, so I'm glad that option is still available during solo play (wasn't really clear in rules)

Will rate soon (played it two player, will be playing 4-5 player later today, will give me a better idea on my feelings on what to rate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.