Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Plumlee
United States
anna
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In a 4-player game can a guild complete 3 PVP quests for the win. I'm sure this is probably already been answered here but I could not find it thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Directly in the rulebook - at least one quest needs to be PvE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Plumlee
United States
anna
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, I understand that part, but can the player, in a four player game, complete three pvp quests and nothing else and win. We played a game today in the manor. Smeterling was not killed, and no one rescued the Lords. Everyone focused mainly on killing each other. One player completed three pvp quests. did this give him the win?

It seemed kind of wrong that the other two quests were not completed by anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
plumbob72 wrote:
did this give him the win?

No, to win you must complete at least one PvE objective.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plumbob72 wrote:
Yes, I understand that part, but can the player, in a four player game, complete three pvp quests and nothing else and win. We played a game today in the manor. Smeterling was not killed, and no one rescued the Lords. Everyone focused mainly on killing each other. One player completed three pvp quests. did this give him the win?

the rules are clear you need to complete at least one pve quest to win, it doesnt matter how many pvp quests you complete, without completing that one pve you CANNOT win
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
plumbob72 wrote:

Obviously you don't understand that part since it answered your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Plumlee
United States
anna
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, obviously I didn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.