Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Limes» Forums » General

Subject: Where to buy?/Will this be reprinted? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I see some copies in the GeekMarket but Amazon has no listing and a Google search turned up little. Suggestions or comments?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock:

Game Surplus

It's where I got mine. Good people there. meeple
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is the German version, with a PDF of the English rules available online. I got mine at http://www.boardgamebliss.com/ (still available). I would try somewhere with a selection of import games.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grano
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Miniature Market has several copies available for preorder with an August release date listed. Love this game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If a reprint is coming I'll get it at my FLGS then, what's the MSRP?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn F
Sweden
Kungälv
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Designer of board games with a bite...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John85 wrote:
If a reprint is coming I'll get it at my FLGS then, what's the MSRP?


There is a reprint with english game rules. Getting it at your FLGS might be a bit hard, because no American publisher has picked it up yet.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=limes says it has 5 copies in stock.

I hope you can get hold of it!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MartynF wrote:
John85 wrote:
If a reprint is coming I'll get it at my FLGS then, what's the MSRP?


There is a reprint with english game rules. Getting it at your FLGS might be a bit hard, because no American publisher has picked it up yet.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=limes says it has 5 copies in stock.

I hope you can get hold of it!


I'll grab it at MM next order I have, thanks
Martyn F
Sweden
Kungälv
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Designer of board games with a bite...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
for a great looking game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn F
Sweden
Kungälv
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Designer of board games with a bite...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the compliments!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not currently seeing it in stock at Miniature Market, GameSurplus or Boardgamebliss.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Builder
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem to be in stock currently at both the German and UK Amazon sites.

Really terrific game by the way. I especially like it for playing solo. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Maynard
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
For UK purchasers, I just ordered a copy for £10 (plus P&P) from here: http://www.pevans.co.uk/Games/Limes.html

I assume it is the English version (Amazon.co.uk only has the German version)...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fried Egg wrote:
For UK purchasers, I just ordered a copy for £10 (plus P&P) from here: http://www.pevans.co.uk/Games/Limes.html

I assume it is the English version (Amazon.co.uk only has the German version)...

As far as I know there is only a German version. However, English rules are available online on Martyn's website martynf.com/downloads/limes/limes_english.pdf
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn F
Sweden
Kungälv
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Designer of board games with a bite...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fortheloveofdice wrote:
As far as I know there is only a German version.


The second edition (printed spring 2016) contains German AND English rules.
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn F
Sweden
Kungälv
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Designer of board games with a bite...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, you can also order it from Surplus in the US:

https://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?products_id=317...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Maynard
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
fortheloveofdice wrote:
As far as I know there is only a German version. However, English rules are available online on Martyn's website martynf.com/downloads/limes/limes_english.pdf

I can confirm that my copy included both English and German rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Cresswell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
Seems to be unavailable everywhere - reprint?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sad because my copy came with the rule book stuck over the side of the insert and it's pretty wrinkled up. I can't figure out how that could've happened in shipping...it's a square book in a square box, but they were at a weird angle.

Good luck finding the game. I got mine from Game Surplus, delivered 1-9-17.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.