Dominion: Prosperity» Forums » Rules

Subject: Outpost and ending the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Beard
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi All,
I had a confusing situation in my last game. I had played an Outpost, but before I took my second turn, I bought the last remaining province, thus ending the game. Do I then get to draw the cards and have another turn or is the game over at that point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Redbeard420 wrote:
Hi All,
I had a confusing situation in my last game. I had played an Outpost, but before I took my second turn, I bought the last remaining province, thus ending the game. Do I then get to draw the cards and have another turn or is the game over at that point?

The game is over; you never get that extra turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Game's over. It's always over at the end of the turn in which the last province is bought. Outpost allows you to have an additional turn, so essentially you are allowed two turns. But the endgame triggers before the second turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
Redbeard420 wrote:
Hi All,

The game is over; you never get that extra turn.

Remember to draw only 3 cards for your Cleanup phase though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.