Subject: card rules and missing pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Walker
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
The unit Gauntlet warrior has a +1 construction symbol and the test 'When played gain 1 construction' Does this mean when you first play the card it is worth 2 and subsequently 1 construction?

Also when attacking can you use more than one card to attack an oppomnents single card?
Can you buy multiple cards on your turn?

Also the rule book says 20 red hit point counters, but there were only 10 in the box.

Very similar to ascension and the DC deckbuilder series.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed P
msg tools
mb
I also only have 10 hit point counter cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Walker
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
I went back to the kickstarter and saw that only 10 cubes were included. misprint in rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gnade
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah unfortunately, that was a typo that made it into the final product. We had to reformat the rules and went back and forth with the printer a lot on that particular item. Also you don't need 20 hit point counters, so at some point during that process one thing was changed and the other wasn't.

If I ever did another print run, I would fix this and probably change the hit point cubes to d6 dice. So if you have any of those sitting around they are nice to use too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.