Popular Tags: [View All]
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a rule clarification: Initially, the rules for the Homecoming module says the active player "Once per turn, as a Free Action resolved only immediately after the active player retrieves all of their Vassals from Action Spaces, that player may choose one of the face-up Homecoming cards". Later it says "However, whenever all Vassals of a player are retrieved (which means that all Vassals belonging to a player were on Action Spaces before retrieving Vassals), the player must choose a Homecoming card from the display - drafting a Homecoming card becomes mandatory."

These rules seem to contradict each other. Is this action mandatory or not? When would it not be mandatory?
Do you ever draft a Homecoming card when you retrieve fewer than all of your Vassals as an optional Free action?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The word should be MUST is both cases. Drafting a Homecoming card is not optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lewis
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
i did not realize. I apologize. I'll remove the post if possible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.