Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
will there be any review of the game before KS ends?
I have misgiving about gameplay from reading the draft of rules.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying my best to get a copy to review. With all the models, I can see where it is probably a very expensive prototype, so I don't see them sending out too many. I was hoping to get enough to play a single mission or something. The big problem is that all of the big name reviewers are off to conventions and don't have the time and who knows if they will send something to a smaller reviewer like myself. We will see if anything comes out of it though.

Fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got confirmation today that I will be getting a review copy, but unfortunately I don't think it will get here before the campaign is over. Still keep an eye out for a review as soon as I get my hands on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just happened to see this kickstarter. Miniatures and game look amazing, but too bad there aren't any reviews. I've seen a lot of nice looking games with horrible gameplay which unfortunately makes me hesitant to back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
tlee33 wrote:
I just happened to see this kickstarter. Miniatures and game look amazing, but too bad there aren't any reviews. I've seen a lot of nice looking games with horrible gameplay which unfortunately makes me hesitant to back.

This is how I feel. Not a single external review is... troubling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
Likewise, concerned with a lack of reviews, or even informed appraisals in BGG. And we are running out of time....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree - I was all in now I'm thinking of pulling back to a $1 in the hope that they add the rules before the PM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.