Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Millam
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I Develop a show that has optional icons (grey) and I have cards in my green room, can I immediately place them with the show or do I have to take another action to perform a "Attach Actor/Ad" later?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you may immediately place them in the show if you wish.

But the gray slots are optional. If you choose to not immediately fill them, you may spend an Attach action later in the game to fill them, one by one.

Of course, any colored-in Star or Ad slots are mandatory to fill during the Develop Show action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
Yes, you may immediately place them in the show if you wish.

But the gray slots are optional. If you choose to not immediately fill them, you may spend an Attach action later in the game to fill them, one by one.

Of course, any colored-in Star or Ad slots are mandatory to fill during the Develop Show action.

Just played this for the first time last night and enjoyed it! But this came up for us, and we ruled in that game that you could only attach prerequisite stars/ads with the Develop action. Just read the rules on that again and they only mention adding prerequisites in the action. The example does show adding an optional ad with the Develop action, but I missed that one and think it's the only space that explicitly states that you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.