GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,434 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: zombie miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nat tact
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few zombie games and am starting to get into painting them but have come across a few non issue "issues"

1. Zombicide is rad and has 4 different main "walker" type zombie but I kind of want some different styles

2. The other games that I have that have zombie miniatures are not as great as Zombicide either in design or plastic quality.

Are there any games or zombie miniature packs that are on par or close to Zombicide?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about another season of zombicide. I think those had always new variations of walkers etc.
You could also check out other mini lines fot example reaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would ask on the Dakka or Reaper forums. Mention what type of zombies (modern, fantasy, nazi, etc.) how much you're willing to pay, and if you're willing to assemble. I can recommend the OOP Wargames Factory Zombie Vixens, if you can still find a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I'm willing to part with Zpocalypse and its expansions. It's been opened but never played. Excellent condition. Many zombie minis. Has Kickstarter extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Kitching
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the best range that I've seen is from Cold War Miniatures - "The Dead Will Walk" http://cold-war.co.uk/

I have all of these apart from the UK specific pack and they painted up well.

Those are metal and one piece figures. I have just bought some packs from the Warlord Games "Project Z" range http://www.warlordgames.com/announcement-project-z-zombie-sk.... These are multi-part plastics and should should allow for easy conversion. I haven't assembled or painted any yet and I didn't buy their zombie pack because I currently need some survivors.

Both ranges look compatible with each other but might be too slender (ie realistic) to match any figures from some of the excessively chunky ranges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.