Subject: Klingon ships and day of the dove question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Deltaz
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions:
Does kans, kors and the other battle cruiser count as Klingon ships for their respective effects? Or only ships with the word Klingon on their name count?

For the mission day of the dove, when it says the ship needs to be intact, does it mean just survive, or the ship needs to be completely healed? It seemed like a very easy mission.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
@TheRustyMeeple
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: part one. I played it thinking the threats were considered Klingon ships. They are listed as Klingon Captains in instructions and there's no further details. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
These pretzels are making me thirsty
mbmbmbmbmb
joelstout wrote:
Re: part one. I played it thinking the threats were considered Klingon ships. They are listed as Klingon Captains in instructions and there's no further details. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
I believe you are correct. That is how I play it as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Deltas wrote:
I have two questions:
Does kans, kors and the other battle cruiser count as Klingon ships for their respective effects? Or only ships with the word Klingon on their name count?

Like the others, I play it that they ARE Klingon ships.

Quote:
For the mission day of the dove, when it says the ship needs to be intact, does it mean just survive, or the ship needs to be completely healed? It seemed like a very easy mission.

It can be very easy. Tonight, between having just destroyed the Doomsday Machine, and playing a No Sensor Contact card, we only had one Klingon show up the entire time.

However, I can imagine that if you have a few Klingons already on the board when the mission starts, it could be pretty painful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Jarmusch

Oakland
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: part 1
I don't have the rules in front of me, but I am fairly certain that the rules (even on the board) state that it affects all Klingon ships including the one just put down causing the effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.