California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the original Kickstarter and downloaded the PDF when it first was available. I laser printed and spiral bound the book. The question I have is, have there been any revisions, fixes, or improvements since then that might require me to either back the printed one or reprint the original file?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I backed the original Kickstarter and downloaded the PDF when it first was available. I laser printed and spiral bound the book. The question I have is, have there been any revisions, fixes, or improvements since then that might require me to either back the printed one or reprint the original file?

We haven't made any revisions since it was first posted, but there might be some very slight updates before we send it to the printer (mostly copy editing stuff).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
mechanicalfish wrote:
ScottE wrote:

We haven't made any revisions since it was first posted, but there might be some very slight updates before we send it to the printer (mostly copy editing stuff).

Ok, thanks. We were planning to play it again soon and since I printed it so long ago, I didn't know if any changes were made since then that would require a reprinting. Since I already made a nice bound copy I didn't see a big reason to pick up the printed one coming in the current kickstarter. Though its really nice you are offering one as an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.