Leaving Earth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Complete multiple missions in a single manoeuvre? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so have set this up for the first time, easy mode. If I meet the requirements for multiple missions with one manoeuvre or in one turn, do I receive all relevant mission cards, or is there a limit of one per turn in the book somewhere? For example, I send a probe to earth orbit, meeting the requirements of the Artificial Satellite mission. Do I also collect Sounding Rocket ('Working probe/capsule in space'). I did go through the rule book a couple of times but I was dropped on my head as a child...repeatedly

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can collect multiple goals with a single action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Kangro
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DHunter wrote:
I did go through the rule book a couple of times but I was dropped on my head as a child...repeatedly

I know that feeling.... :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Perhaps that's my problem, too! My Mother always joked that I was dropped on my head. Anyway, I had the exact same question during my first game last week ... I found the [same] answer here in the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.