Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Does anyone know when the new edition will be available?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard was sometime in September, but that was just an estimated timeframe, Academy games often takes longer to release games to make sure they get things right(which I am perfectly fine with, their quality is top notch), look how long Guadalcanal took. Seems like that was coming out any day now for a year and a half.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
United States
Fuquay Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Reign of Fire
badge
Bombs Away! Mission 9.
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest ETA is November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Middleville
MI
flag msg tools
Season ticket on a one-way ride...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but you won't see this till 2017. 879 Vikings and 1754 The French and Indian War are the next 2 in the hopper ahead of the 2nd Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
densham wrote:
Sorry, but you won't see this till 2017. 879 Vikings and 1754 The French and Indian War are the next 2 in the hopper ahead of the 2nd Edition.

Ugh, and I just ordered this off their website.

How do you know?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He doesn't know. Academy Games estimates of release dates are best guesses. Will this game be delayed by other games? Its possible. Just don't depend on the dates you hear and be patient and it will arrive eventually. If you're not a patient person, don't preorder. The only real advantage of a preorder is you'll get it a month earlier (despite any bonuses that might be offered).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pisqueeter wrote:
He doesn't know. Academy Games estimates of release dates are best guesses. Will this game be delayed by other games? Its possible. Just don't depend on the dates you hear and be patient and it will arrive eventually. If you're not a patient person, don't preorder. The only real advantage of a preorder is you'll get it a month earlier (despite any bonuses that might be offered).

I am not a patient person but this is fine, I was just curious.

I just got all the other versions in the last 2 months so I want to get this to complete my set.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiachra Mac Aodha
Ireland
Dublin 3
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-order and forget about it, you'll get a nice surprise some day. Ignore any and all updates on shipping or release dates as they will only lead to confusion and frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Hill
msg tools
As at today (1st August) the 'Event Calendar' on the Academy Games website states the release date of 21st November, 2016 thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to believe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not to be discouraging to anyone. but the 2nd edition storms of steel preorder was my christmas gift last year(december 2015). Release date was january 2016 at that point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shake Here we go...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Szymański
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
On Academy website calendar it says now March 15th 2017 (or 20176 if they do not change that typo, I hope it is a typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StudentPG wrote:
Hi
On Academy website calendar it says now March 15th 2017 (or 20176 if they do not change that typo, I hope it is a typo

Talked to Uwe at BGG.con, it's not at the printers yet. Will be soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.