Subject: A Game for 19 - Let's Do the Timewarp Again! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
A GAME FOR 19
Courtesy of The Great and Powerful Ohg

TEAM EVIL

3 Werewolves: Share a chat and select the Night Kill. One wolf will be Tough to one kill (lynch or brutal). One wolf will be Brutal (retaliates a kill upon death, mandatory). Counts for parity. Reveals as "Werewolf" on death.

1 Wolf Cub: Promotes to werewolf upon the death of the first wolf. Prior to the game starting, will choose one player to be a werewolf. Counts for parity. Reveals as "Wolf Cub" on death (Clarification: even after promotion). Views as Aux Evil before promotion and Max Evil after promotion.

1 Sorcerer: Each night views a player to check for Seer. Receives result of SEER if viewing the Seer, Aux Seer or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view. The Sorcerer does not know the identity of the wolves. Does not count for parity.

1 Mimic: Each night views a player for their full role. When killed, may choose to reveal as any role that he has previously viewed. The mimic is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal). This Tough is optional. If the mimic views a wolf, the mimic will count for parity as long as there is at least one wolf alive AND will lose their tough. If the mimic views the Tinker, the mimic will gain the Tinker attribute if the mimic’s current order is to reveal as the Tinker WHEN the views are processed (Tinker will reveal as Villager at death). This would cause the Mimic to view as a Max to the Seer, Seer to the Sorc, and Not Aux to the Aux Seer. The mimic receives a plain Villager N0.

TEAM GOOD

1 Seer: Each night views a player to check for Wolf. Receives result of WOLF if viewing a Werewolf, Wolf Cub (post promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Aux Seer: Each night views a player to check for Aux Evil. Receives result of AUX EVIL if viewing a Sorcerer, Mimic, Wolf Cub (pre promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Priest: As long as the priest is alive, roles will be revealed on death. The priest is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal).

1 Hunter: If the final two players are Hunter and werewolf, the Hunter will defy parity and Good will win. The Hunter has a mandatory Brutal on death.

1 Bodyguard: The bodyguard may choose to protect a player each night from the NK. If the bodyguard is protecting the target of the NK, the NK will fail. The bodyguard may not protect the same person on consecutive nights nor may they protect themselves. The bodyguard IS NOT informed of a successful protection.

8 Villagers: Villagers have no special powers however, 1 villager will be an unaware Tinker (Views as Wolf to Seer, Aux Evil to Aux Seer, Seer to Sorcerer, Tinker to Mimic), 1 villager will have an unaware Tough attribute and 1 villager will be an unaware mandatory Brutal. Therefore, all villagers will have a Brutal order (not guaranteed to work of course).

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
1. Bodyguard Protections
3. Nightkill

LYNCH
Dusk will be called at 4:00 PM (BGG time). The person with the most votes at that time will be lynched. Ties will be decided by Longest Held Last Vote (LHLV).

NIGHT ORDERS
Night orders are due at 5:00 PM. Dawn will be called at 5:01. Missing orders will result in missing actions with the exception of the brutal order. If a brutal order is missing, the brutal will be randomised among your teammates. As such, conditional orders are acceptable and encouraged. There is NO POSTING between DUSK and the announcement of the Night Kill. Posting in this window will be punished harshly. I reserve the right to determine how damaging the illegal post was and react accordingly.

ETIQUETTE
Please participate.
I'd rather you didn't fiddle with your avatar and microbadges after the game has started.
No encryption.
Remember it's a game.
Have fun.
Only use the Replace button if you mean it; but please consider it if you find that you cannot participate as you had hoped.

Zombie posts are STRICTLY forbidden, even jokey/off-topic posts. There will be no warnings. Out of game communications are also strictly forbidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
AlwaysIdle
Amekins
Benjro
BerenCamlost
Elaur
FGJustice
GaiusJC
janiera
Jessicamisty
kendahlj
ljtrigirl
monogarden
Mrfan
ortho_
PaperF
Scarlett_O
Vanderscamp
vetrip
xandryyte

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1610...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Nevertheless, she persisted.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb

I lied. I have a work offsite series this week and riot's game next week, but I might sign up the week after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Prime
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
14 signups and only 3 pregame messages... weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:

And one of them is from someone that's not in it anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Secret love message!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:

It is a 19er, what need be said?

(Except that if it suddenly fills up and you try to run it starting on the 22nd, I won't be here to tell you I'm not here!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:

Heh, apparently people aren't too fond of declaring their presence via Cassy.

With only 4 places left, I'm gonna corral Smuggles and Elias and discuss when to set this thing into motion! Anyone who has specific preferences or weeks they can't do, please let me know! I might put a poll up after chatting with my illustrious co-mods

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more
mbmbmbmbmb
wide open!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost made a comment to wonder if the wolves will kill their sorc again on N1...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I schedule this to start with first lynch on Monday 29th August, would anyone have a problem with that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And LJ, would that week work for you? If so there's only two spots left

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
If I schedule this to start with first lynch on Monday 29th August, would anyone have a problem with that?

I would be completely absent for D1 as I will be in Portland!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0.o
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

What if first lynch magically somehow becomes Tuesday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Nickname courtesy of Baby Cat! Uber badge courtesy of Natsume! <3
badge
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:

I'll need to die before Thursday night, because then I'll be at DragonCon for the weekend. I guess I could still check in to the game, but it won't be my usual play scale.

Also, will you be pausing for Labor Day? It is a US holiday on Sept. 5th. It doesn't matter either way for me, but a lot folks go on vacation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elaur wrote:

Yayyyyyyy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

What if first lynch magically somehow becomes Tuesday?

I can pop my head in and do a few obligatory D1 lurker posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

I'll need to die before Thursday night, because then I'll be at DragonCon for the weekend. I guess I could still check in to the game, but it won't be my usual play scale.

Also, will you be pausing for Labor Day? It is a US holiday on Sept. 5th. It doesn't matter either way for me, but a lot folks go on vacation.

Up to you Care Ber! I'm very open to any suggestions heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Yost
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's go asap!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Nickname courtesy of Baby Cat! Uber badge courtesy of Natsume! <3
badge
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Up to you Care Ber! I'm very open to any suggestions heh.

Well, now I'm out of games. I'll gladly just go when full and as soon as possible. ;p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0.o
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
Let's go asap!

this!

I want to kill vanders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0.o
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elaur wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Let's go asap!

this!

I want to kill vanders.

And pretty much the entire sign up list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [193] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.