4 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does killing count as an effect? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
Let's take for example, the bridge of the damned scenario in beyond the grave. It says that Frank ignores any effect that would put it on the spawn tile.

What if a player kills it? Does he go to the spawn tile? Is killing counting as an effect?

In Mill of Souls, for instance, it specifically says that killed Skelebones don't to the spawn tile, so does that mean if it doesn't specifically say that on Frank that he can respawn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
villains never respawn, killing frank should kill him outright with no chance to respawn.

the effects they talk about is from the tombstone cards that sometimes let you put a target figure on the spawn tile without killing it.

only the minion monsters respawn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
^ what he said.

That rule is there because I think there is a spell or effect that can send someone directly to the respawn tile (without killing them). I know the doctor has an ability that can do that, but I swear there is something else in that expansion that can as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
Ah, we missed the rule about villains not respawning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.