• [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Section 21.1: "Unlike other Vehicles, a unit being transported by a Halftrack may not be marked as Op Fire if the Halftrack only uses 1/3 or less of its MPs."

I wonder, though, if the above sentence is correct; I would think that Op Fire would be possible if the transport is moving slowly, rather than when it is moving quickly.

Still, the above rule only mentions "marked as Op Fire". I suppose passengers can still Op Fire, because, according to 21.4, passengers can fire normally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Much appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
I wonder if anyone could clarify the points you raised as this seems to be an important issue ----half track use is common.
For now, I will allow transported units to Op fire & final Op fire.....but they can't be marked for Op fire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they can be marked for Op Fire, but remember that the unit effectively 'wears' the Halftrack like a pair of skis so if you do this you can't move.

The rule quoted refers to the 'creeping Op Fire' option available to tanks, where they can move a short distance and still place an Op Fire marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.