Subject: Lantern Battery - Power Source rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Devin Watkins
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, but I'm having a hard time tracking it down.

Lantern Battery - Power Source:
Continuous: While active, your opponent must pay 1 life per character to block. (No matter how many Lantern Battery Dice you have in the Field Zone.)

Does my opponent pay 1 life per character card or pay 1 life per character die?

For example, if my opponent has 4 x Alfred in the field zone, do they pay 1 life and then block with all 4 dice, or do they pay 4 life and then block with all 4 dice?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 life per die. If it was per card, it would say "active character".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It also says "while active" - how do you ever get rid of it ?

Or somewhere in the rules does it say that equipment (or whatever they are called) dice automatically go to used at the end of the turn after being fielded.

Just thought that other cards of that type indicate how they go away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Continuous Action Dice remain in the Field until removed. There are a few specific cards which will remove Action Dice from the Field - within the WoL set you have the Rare Bleez and the Rare Larfleeze, outside of set there are a few more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.