Hide
5 Posts

MERCS: Recon – Counter Threat» Forums » General

Subject: Sculpted collateral discs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone able to provide a link to the fully constructed sculpted collateral discs? I realise 'fully constructed' is a tad overkill for the small number of parts but with no instructions I've got 4 pieces left over and no idea where they fit.

These are the pieces I have left:

EDIT: 2 pieces left now, thanks to Dahak for 1 of them.

Here's the discs so far:

By the way, I dry-fitted the parts in the second picture so don't hesitate to tell me if I've got anything wrong!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Middle top bit is the gun for the gap in the blast shield you've got on the bottom right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

1 down, 3 to go!

Ok found another one, 2 to go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Top bit in the first pic is a door to the cabinet on the CDD in the top left corner of pic #2

Other bit in the top pic is part of CDD #2 in top row (I found it fitted in a recessed line on the front of the panel)

2nd Picture bits:

Gun - middle bit on CDD on the bottom row 2nd from right

Bottle - fits on a spike bit on the big cylinder CDD (top right)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fabulous, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.