Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the game, I managed to have all of my terrains equal on my player board. In other words, I was strongest in all of them, not just one, or, you could interpret it as I was strongest in none of them. Obviously, this makes a big difference. So what's the answer? Do I score 1 pt per mining token in ALL terrains since they are all equal, or do I score NO points at all since none was more than any other. Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaboda
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well technically they are all terrain with the highest influence which is how you determine the strongest. But you have to pick one and get the points per mining token in that one. Now the part I'm not sure about is if you get to pick or if you have to use the same tiebreaking rules for terrain bonuses? My thought would be your choice is intended but maybe it could go the other way.

Alex will hopefully be along with his thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
You just score for one terrain type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Alex Kevern
United States
Mahopac
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ggambill wrote:
At the end of the game, I managed to have all of my terrains equal on my player board. In other words, I was strongest in all of them, not just one, or, you could interpret it as I was strongest in none of them. Obviously, this makes a big difference. So what's the answer? Do I score 1 pt per mining token in ALL terrains since they are all equal, or do I score NO points at all since none was more than any other. Thanks for the clarification!

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for the other players), you only get to score one terrain type with the Courthouse. I suggest choosing the one you find most appealing (personally I enjoy the forest, something about those tiny little trees...).

Same rule goes for the Homestead Office, if it ever comes up. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.