$35.00
Alex Tinsman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Hi, we're Alexandra and Brian Tinsman, game industry veterans of 20+ years, and designers of the Cosmic Balance Boardgame, now in its final week on Kickstarter!

About us: I was marketing lead for Magic: the Gathering, and worked for Xbox and Riot Games (League of Legends.) I've also been a tournament organizer for Magic, Pokemon, Gen Con, and Star Wars events.

Brian was concept acquisition lead at Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast, meaning he reviewed hundreds of board game prototype submissions for possible licensing and publication. Based on this experience he wrote The Game Inventor's Guidebook, which has helped many new designers bring their games to market.

I have a special area of interest in visual design, communications, and product quality. Brian's specialty is game systems design and modular game mechanics (such as CCGs and LCGs.) Our new Kickstarter boardgame has innovations in almost all these areas, and we learned a lot about what to do and what not to do when trying to innovate with boardgames

We look forward to chatting with you!

-Alex and Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Tinsman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Hi y'all! Brian Tinsman and I are doing the Reddit AMA right now on Boardgame Innovation! Please join us! https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/4uvnos/we_are_g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.