5 Posts

Yunnan» Forums » General

Subject: Yunnan - price went up over by $14+ on Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alanK
msg tools
mb
Was getting ready to order this (was about $32) and noticed today it's $46.86 - what gives (and will it go back down)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim MacKenzie
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably amazon.com is out of stock and a third-party seller knows it and has increased its price.

Boardgamebliss in Toronto recently sold its last copies of this at half price so I don't think the game is particularly rare or hard to find at the moment. I'd suggest finding another source for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Totohydra wrote:
Was getting ready to order this (was about $32) and noticed today it's $46.86 - what gives (and will it go back down)?

available elsewhere...

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/yunnan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alanK
msg tools
mb
Thanks Jeff. Took some patience but was able to finally get a copy at a very reasonable price (apparently bought the last one too) using your website. Just had our first game tonight. Got some rules clarification bugs to work through but it's a bona-fide hit here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Totohydra wrote:
Thanks Jeff. Took some patience but was able to finally get a copy at a very reasonable price (apparently bought the last one too) using your website. Just had our first game tonight. Got some rules clarification bugs to work through but it's a bona-fide hit here.

your welcome but for the record boardgameprices.com isn't my website (wish it was as I think they are getting referral credit from participating retailers?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.