Hide
3 Posts

Abyss» Forums » Rules

Subject: recruiting lords - was I playing it wrong? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Del vecchio
msg tools
If I want to buy a lord that needs only 1 culture, I should use only that culture, cannot add another to complete the amount required?

Also, a lord requiring 3 cultures must be purchased using only 3 cultures or can I purchase it with say 4?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one in the first scenario, and three in the second. You can also supplement the amount with pearls (e.g. lord requires 8, you have 6 in cards and two pearls).

meeple Keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darth_3po wrote:
If I want to buy a lord that needs only 1 culture, I should use only that culture, cannot add another to complete the amount required?

Also, a lord requiring 3 cultures must be purchased using only 3 cultures or can I purchase it with say 4?

Thanks

The demand for cultures/races is a strict one. You can never deviate from it. You can, however, add pearls to your ally cards in order to make up for lower value allies. (As the response above demonstrates).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.