Star Wars: Armada» Forums » Rules

Subject: dumb question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
after a year and new ships added i have to ask this how many tokens can a ship use in a single round lets say can i use redirect and evade on the same attack???? shake

another thing does the fighter crit causes one damage on fighters or is just ignored? and if the same crit counts as a critical hit on bigger ships??? and if the result is crosshairs does that count against bigger ships also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
All of these are easily found in the Learn to Play guide, as well as the Rules Reference. Try consulting them before posting on the forum.

1. You can use as many types of defense tokens in a single attack, however, you are limited to one of each type. (aka. Yes you can redirect and evade on the same attack)

2. Critical hits on squadrons do not do damage, only regular hits cause damage to squadrons. (Except Darth Vader's squadron has critical hits count as damage to squadrons)

3. Only squadrons with the bomber trait count critical hits as damage versus ships, and they will activate the standard critical effect. Which is, if the ship takes any hull damage, the first damage is a faceup damage card.

4. Accuracy will count versus both squadrons and ships when attacking with squadrons. (The only time accuracy will matter versus squadrons is if the defending squadron has defense tokens. Usually this is unique squadrons such as Luke Skywalker).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schneeky wrote:
All of these are easily found in the Learn to Play guide, as well as the Rules Reference. Try consulting them before posting on the forum.

It took me a couple of read-throughs to fully understand how defense tokens worked.

Don't answer a question if you don't want to. BGG is not going to explode because people ask something easily answered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Bla bla bla

State of emergency. Please evacuate the forum. BGG is gonna explode.
OMG, I'm dying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't answer a question if you don't want to. BGG is not going to explode because people ask something easily answered.[/q]

thanks captain there are idiots like this everywhere on this world laugh

and thank you sir owner of the forums of bgg that answer the question and show a little more of your person to everyone around
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I happily answered the questions, and didn't intend to portray that I didn't want to or that it was a nuisance. I was simply stating that sometimes looking it up in FFG's handy Rules Reference guides takes less time than posting on a forum even.

Though, I do not appreciate the random backlash towards me or my ASSUMED character. However, I don't want to start a forum war. /endthread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schneeky wrote:
I happily answered the questions, and didn't intend to portray that I didn't want to or that it was a nuisance. I was simply stating that sometimes looking it up in FFG's handy Rules Reference guides takes less time than posting on a forum even.

Though, I do not appreciate the random backlash towards me or my ASSUMED character. However, I don't want to start a forum war. /endthread

Not at you, perhaps the order of your wording. I know it is trivial but if you had given the answer first then pointed out where it could be found might have seemed nicer. Without knowing you I'm pretty sure from this post here that you like to encourage new players.

[Edited to delete section]

But, with a few exceptions, we are a friendly group here at Board Game Geeks and welcome questions, even obvious ones and welcome the rules references because that always backs up the answer.

Game on

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
I was summarizing the first response. Deleted since unintended offense given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.