Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Westchester Gaming Group has multiple board game sessions each week and our annual convention, WGGCon, is held on Labor Day Weekend at Croton Point Park. Please join us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the weekend event gets a real good turnout. I am currently in Albany and likely to not get down there, but I did add it to my Meetup calendar for the Tech Valley part of NY (Tech Valley leaks into Westchester).

I am trying to get all the game related conventions on its calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! We usually get around 150-200 players over the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That Guy
msg tools
Do you know of any groups closer to I-84? I live in Putnam county and would love to find some folks to play board games with or possibly table top RPG. Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only this group: Fishkill Gamers. I don't think they're very active though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan

Poughkeepsie
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got a group in Poughkeepsie. We don't have a public meet-up because that seems like a lot of work, but we are open to new players. Check out my profile to see things we like to play (mostly medium to heavy Euros). We don't go in much for RPGs. There is a meet-up group called Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks that I think is more into lighter and ameri-style games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That Guy
msg tools
I'm into mini games like Star Wars Armada/X Wing and I'm also thinking about getting into Warhammer. I also enjoy All the Avalon Hill, Fantasy Flight, and Wizards of The Coast board game systems. If you guys/gals come across anyone in your groups that's interested in the same things and wouldn't mind a newcomer I'd appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pomona_girl wrote:
We've got a group in Poughkeepsie. We don't have a public meet-up because that seems like a lot of work, but we are open to new players. Check out my profile to see things we like to play (mostly medium to heavy Euros). We don't go in much for RPGs. There is a meet-up group called Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks that I think is more into lighter and ameri-style games.

I know they had played more heavy Euro stuff in the past, particularly when I was doing event planning. I ended up relocating to Albany are of NY and started a Meetup there, for the eastern part of NY, north of Westchester:

https://www.meetup.com/GameEnthusiasts-NYTechValley/

I am trying to provide a calendar for people to post events on Meetup and they don't have to pay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.