Subject: Shipping when? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
george atkins

Minneapolis
mn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drat. I was under the mistaken impression that Pericles would be ready to ship this fall. The GMT Update for July 21 states it won't ship until the 2nd Quarter of 2017. Why the delay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
georgekatkins wrote:
Drat. I was under the mistaken impression that Pericles would be ready to ship this fall. The GMT Update for July 21 states it won't ship until the 2nd Quarter of 2017. Why the delay?

Well, since playtesting is still going on, I'd think that Mark isn't done with it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
georgekatkins wrote:

Game is finished and the map is now in art, but its a long process to produce a game. I am using the time to continue refining the rules and various items in the playbook, so the time will be used well. That said, China is very far away, stuff takes time.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george atkins

Minneapolis
mn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the information, Mark! Well, I'm using this waiting time to re-read Thucydides, Xenophon, Kagen, and Hanson to get my head back into that terrible war.

And I hope you don't use that assembly language push-pop analogy somebody suggested on your diary page.

BTW, what's the comment about China? Were you referring to your "Warring States" project?

George
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Mark for producing a game which focuses on the political dramas of the Peloponnesian War. Ever since getting VP's Pelop War all those years ago; playing Martin Wallace's Pericles and reading Donald Kagan's excellent four volume work, I have dreamed of such a game. Thanks for making the dream real. Can't wait for the release
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh O'Bryan
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.