Subject: SPI Strategy & Tactics: issues with/without games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Caraher
United States
Greencastle
Indiana
flag msg tools
I have quite a few issues of SPI's Strategy & Tactics from their last few years, including the games (all of which have been punched and played, some more than others of course).

What I'm wondering is whether it would be more advantageous to bundle the games with the magazines or offer them separately? In a few cases the game is not in what I'd consider sufficiently good condition, so those would be magazine only. Would it perhaps make more sense to sell magazines as a bundle and the games separately (e.g. S&T issues 68-82 as a package, just the magazines, and every game separately? Or offer the magazines with the games whenever possible?)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
morton levy

Virginia
msg tools
What number d u have are they punched might be net rested in them let me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In general, I'd much prefer to buy the games and the S&T magazine together as they compliment each other (yup!).

Separating the two would be for me, a disincentive to buy and I'd probably ignore the listing altogether, unless the prices were really low.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.