Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Miyares
United States
Lorton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that the setup rules have provision for alternative initial placement of units and bases. Has anyone here tried them out? Do they tend to be balanced, and have any fun/interesting scenarios resulted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in the answers too. I've not heard of folks using it, at least not for some time since publication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have used it a bit. Can't say I like it much - it makes it very easy for the DR and M26 between them to set up Guerrillas in all four starting Support spaces - and for M26 to prepare to Kidnap in an EC with their first Op&SA. M26 and DR are both allowed to set up in the ECs; Syndicate and Govt aren't...

That setup gives the Govt the choice between Sweeping to protect Havana or Garrison to protect its current and future Resources. Losing either can easily cripple the Govt right at the start of the game

/Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.