Blue Dino Studio
United States
Sudbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
RAWR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried both FFG Clear standard and the Ultra Pro standard penny and they both run just a bit too big for the cards. Does anyone have a good suggestions for sleeves that are a bit more snug?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not_a_cylon wrote:
I've tried both FFG Clear standard and the Ultra Pro standard penny and they both run just a bit too big for the cards. Does anyone have a good suggestions for sleeves that are a bit more snug?

Can you post the actual dimensions of the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved them with FF standard (gray label) and while a tad long, they worked out fine. I did have to discard the white box insert tho as there was no way everything was fitting back in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not_a_cylon wrote:

Mayday Games Card Game Sleeves (Green Label) 63.5mm x 88mm work good for me. Sleeves are slightly wide, but haven't been a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
not_a_cylon wrote:

Can you post the actual dimensions of the card?

They're standard US poker sized (3.5x2.5/89x63.5). KMC Perfect Size fits nicely. They're sized a bit smaller for double sleeving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Dino Studio
United States
Sudbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
RAWR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I had wondered if KMC's would be a good fit, I'll have to go pick some up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I can really recommend the KMC PS sleeves. IMO there are no better sleeves out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knowles
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultra-Pro Matte Clear 66mm x 91mm fit well, very slightly too big (maybe ~1mm) but the card sits with a uniform margin on all sides (aesthetically pleasing to the eye).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.