Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realise that recent updates have been variants on a theme of 'we've done a bit more art and are closer to the end', but now I have some real news to impart. I have reached an agreement with GMT to deliver the game to them in mid-September, when it will immediately go into production. I've no idea when the release will be. Depending on how the printing and shipping goes we might have a release before Christmas, or it might be in the New Year.

Anyway, it means I'm now moving into the final stretch of development and artwork and I need some help. I've put the call out on Consimworld for assistance with proofreading the second-edition rulebook. You can read about this here:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.1ddab74d/4077

If you can spare the time, please help. Extra eyes on this are welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Noda
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sequence of play checklist on the reverse side of the bombing reference card should have an entry calling for cohesion checks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.