B-Sieged: Sons of the Abyss» Forums » Variants

Subject: Do house-rules for 3 side-boards instead of 4 exist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Allesiardo
France
flag msg tools
Hello guys,

I have a little table and 4 side-boards just don't fit.

So, are there some custom rules for using only 2 or 3 side-board? I'm not yet enough experienced with the game to make my own.

Cheers, Caer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like it should work alright as long as you keep the spawn points the same. Usually it's one spawn per number of players. So just make sure to keep it consistent. The only other thing to keep in mind is to remove one of the direction cards for the messenger because obviously they can't head in the direction you removed.

It means one side will basically always be protected from attacks so I would recommend using the other side to take on the extra spawn point.

For example let's say in a 4 player game we have 1 spawn in every direction North, South, West, East. If we remove South then just make it so North has two spawns and East and West have one each, nothing in the South.

Thematically, you can just imagine one side of the city is built next to a mountain that is impervious to the forces of the Abyss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.