Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game. I don't mind the down time but still the game is way too long for a full game of 4-5P (usually over 6 hours).

I think if there is a short game variant or scenario for each book which can be completed in under three hours, it will make the game more accessible.

Let say for the book one game, set up is just as normal but we can give extra VPs for Heathen patriarchs staying on map at the end of book one.

Any ideas for set up for book two & book three? I wish the set up could be based on history/bible but I don't know the exact position of each tribes at start of each era.

I'm also looking for ideas to compensate for the weaker team in book two & book three? Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've researched the historical maps around start of book 2 & book 3.

Here are the set up based on historical maps :

Book two

Book three

Any comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot the city & temple placement.

For Book Two, place one city each in Tyre, Hazor, Samaria, Ashkelon and Hebron. Place a temple and the Ark in Samaria too.

For Book Three, place one city each in Tyre, Hazor, Samaria, Ashkelon and Jerusalem. Place a temple and the Ark in Jerualem too.

What do you think? Any suggestions & corrections?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Pinckard
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
Reviews Board Games, Books, Etc.
mbmbmbmbmb
this looks interesting. i havent played this game but i'm curious. have you tried the variants? if it helped i made be interested. anything beyond 3 hours just isn't doable with my schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.