Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you write: "Our Money-Back Guarantee

We're confident in our product. If you do not like our game Fallen Land, simply return it within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund and even reimburse you for shipping (within reason). No hassle. No questions asked."

Can you please elaborate on the "within reason" part? It seems to me like this phrase voids the guarantee. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I think the "within reason" part it's only referring to shipping. The full refund part is fully covered. At least, this is what I gather. Pretty reasonable, if you ask me.
And also showing complete confidence in their product. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bicho wrote:

I think the "within reason" part it's only referring to shipping. The full refund part is fully covered. At least, this is what I gather. Pretty reasonable, if you ask me. :)
And also showing complete confidence in their product. :thumbsup: :star:

Well, the thing is, shipping is easily euro 40 from my country. Unless I have to ship over the Atlantic, in which case it is much higher.
So I would hate to be in a situation where the promised return policy is voided due to this "clause".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is what was said when I asked on the KS page:

"The "Within reason" clause does not include "overnight shipping" and ALL other unnecessary shipping charges. For example, if it could have been done for much less, (like $30 instead of $400), that is a problem for us and we can't afford that. I'm sure you can understand. :"

So according to this expensive return shipping will get reimbursed, as long as it could not been done cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Which seems logical, more than fair and "within reason".

I´m pretty sure it´s just a failsafe mechanism, giving extra cofidence for the buyer, showing great support and commitment from the company.
It´s not going to be used a lot, if the game delivers what it promises, as I believe it will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.