Subject: Any news on a reprint or second edition ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, the last post on this subject was around five months ago so I was wondering if there was any new news about a reprint or a second edition. I can't seem to find anything.

I would love to own this game and would be willing to support through a Kickstarter or some other way, whatever that may be. Has anyone heard any more about a reprint or second edition ?

Thanks guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a tremendous amount of pertinent and up to date news on the other thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Martin, what thread are you referring to ? The most recent thread relating to a reprint that I can find is five months old with only a few lines of information. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You found it. The short version is "no reprint". The longer version has many people with good intentions suggesting ways to get a reprint to no avail.

You can keep asking, though, if it makes you feel better. You can start new threads in the hopes that the answer will change, if it makes you feel better. Most of us want the answer to change but it has not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see some get listed on eBay for sale in the UK for reasonable prices. Be patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other thing is a) the designer weighed in on that thread, b) he has not posted since and c) he is active on BGG. I am guessing if there was news he would have shared it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I only just learned of the game and after reading about a possible reprint, thought I would ask about it. Hopefully I can find a copy on Ebay.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To save someone else a few clicks, other threads on this topic include:
20th Anniversary Edition? and A Plea To Reprint This!.

Latest from the designer, as of 2016-03-08, referring to a 20th anniversary edition: "I keep getting tentative emails from publishers expressing an interest in reprinting but it never leads to anything concrete. If I could get a publisher who's really serious and determined then it could happen. The redesign is well underway, but to be perfectly honest I lack the motivation to really push this. "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.