$15.00
$5.00
$30.00
$20.00
Connor Holland
msg tools
So I made these heroes quite a while ago, and thought since I put up my Jessica Jones custom, and I know wiccan and hulkling are getting official cards in the up coming civil war expansion, but thought I'd put these up anyways.
The keyword Co-Ordinate works just like in Legendary Encounters. with that you may discard the card during another player's turn and draw a card, and that player plays a copy of it this turn.

Wiccan:
Common 1:

Common 2:

Uncommon:

Rare:

Hulkling:
Common 1:

Common2:

Uncommon:

Rare:

Scarlet Witch
Common 1:

Common 2:

Uncommon:

Rare:

Quicksilver:
Common 1:

Common 2:

Uncommon:

Rare:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added them all to the Marvel Master Database.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
They look pretty good, and seem pretty sane (that Witch's rare card does huge things, but how often will you reveal a Hero Deck card costing 7 or more?).

I know almost nothing about Wiccan and Hulkling beyond that they exist, so I can't comment on them with any intelligence, but I like what you did with Scarlet Witch, and if Hulking means "Son of Hulk" you did a good job of producing Hulk-like Hero.

I had to get off the computer and to work before I could read what you did with Quicksilver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.