$30.00
Harry Lime
msg tools
Hi,

I trying to track down a board game I used to play that I have forgot the name and make, its fairly rare as it was a promotional game for some UK company I cant remember name of either so I will describe what I know about it , the game was actually on this site around 15 years ago but now has gone .

Anyway its was a Mexican bandit game had a picture on the box cover same size as Monopoly box of a Mexican Bandit it had a game board and the pieces inside had plastic gold bars and plastic Mexican hats a dice and paper money in dollars I think like monopoly I think the object was to rob the US bank and steal the gold bars that's as far as I remember, it was made for a UK promotional company and it had the words promotions in the title of the company that made it. the game must have been made late 70s early 80s

Can anyone help me out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Netherlands
Rijswijk
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Publishers with the name 'promotions' in it, any one familair?

ABC Promotions
Big League Promotions Corp.
Am Pm Promotions
Henry Higgins Promotions
Continental Promotions, Inc.
Unique Promotions
Bounty Promotions Ltd.
Play Time Promotions
Flair Promotions
Fielder Promotions
RCC Promotions
Wizard Promotions
Edualc Z Promotions P/L
T M Promotions Pty Ltd Australia
Score Promotions BV
Innovative Promotions International
Paradox Promotions
SG Promotions
Pirston Promotions
Grand Promotions
S & S Promotions
Sporting Promotions Ltd
Keelannie Promotions
Huggy Bear Promotions
Osprey Promotions Limited

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Lime
msg tools
Nope don't recognise any of them all I remember is a Bandit on the cover of the box and it may have said Badit the game was on here a few years a go. So annoying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Have you searched here for games with the word "badit", or perhaps "bandit" in their title?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.