Subject: What was Produced for This? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going through my entire collection and I found a baggie with this game. I am currently trying to figure out if only the base game was produced or if booster packs also existed outside the starter box.

Does anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
I am going through my entire collection and I found a baggie with this game. I am currently trying to figure out if only the base game was produced or if booster packs also existed outside the starter box.

Does anyone know?

The starter set came with four booster packs but I'm pretty sure they were available outside the starter sets as well. For some reason, I want to say they came in the smaller style 24-count booster boxes. As a Wizard of the Coast product, I would be surprised if boosters weren't available in booster boxes. I know there was a complete rarity scale typical to CCGs that would indicate the presence of booster boxes. But, like you, I don't see any hard evidence of their existence online in the form of sales history. My own collection appears to consist of just a couple of starter sets and the included boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
radagast14 wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Does anyone know?

The starter set came with four booster packs but I'm pretty sure they were available outside the starter sets as well. For some reason, I want to say they came in the smaller style 24-count booster boxes. As a Wizard of the Coast product, I would be surprised if boosters weren't available in booster boxes. I know there was a complete rarity scale typical to CCGs that would indicate the presence of booster boxes. But, like you, I don't see any hard evidence of their existence online in the form of sales history. My own collection appears to consist of just a couple of starter sets and the included boosters.

I have one or more silver-ish cards, which were likely the really rare ones. Too bad I didn't think more about it earlier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.