Subject: Any Boosters Boxes Still Around? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of anyplace that may have a couple of these laying around? I have found the base game on eBay, but I can't find any booster boxes.

I would love a lead to a cheap source of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Does anyone know of anyplace that may have a couple of these laying around? I have found the base game on eBay, but I can't find any booster boxes.

If you ever go to one of the big Cons, there's a booth or two that sell dead CCGs. This is exactly the kind of product they might carry if anyone still would. Based upon the limited sales history that exists on eBay for the starter sets, I suspect if booster boxes did come up for sale, they would be pretty affordable. As a collectible licensed product, it's hard to say for sure, though. In the meantime, I would just set notification on eBay for the product and see if it ever comes up for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
radagast14 wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

If you ever go to one of the big Cons, there's a booth or two that sell dead CCGs. This is exactly the kind of product they might carry if anyone still would. Based upon the limited sales history that exists on eBay for the starter sets, I suspect if booster boxes did come up for sale, they would be pretty affordable. As a collectible licensed product, it's hard to say for sure, though. In the meantime, I would just set notification on eBay for the product and see if it ever comes up for sale.

I am not even sure booster boxes were ever produced. All I could find in my searching (including ebay) was the base set.

The game is not great according to its entry on BGG, but I sleeved it anyway and I will try it out at some point as I really like the source material.

Thanks for the ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.