Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Holtz
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is the white color on the Network cards purposely "dirtied" up with light black wash coloring? Hope that makes sense. Same question on the orange MOO network cards and stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's a texture on all the cards to give them some feel, instead of just having plain white backgrounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Holtz
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got it thank you sir. Solo game is very fun by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Orr
United States
Norwalk
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the same dirty/textured look also expected on the white fields on the score tracker? The coloring on mine seems very inconsistent.

https://imgur.com/SErmHkX

edit: attempting to correct the link a second time... sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
coolin86 wrote:
Is the same dirty/textured look also expected on the white fields on the score tracker? The coloring on mine seems very inconsistent.

I can't get your link to work, Colin; the imgur page refuses to load. But there should be a little "grunginess" on the white fields of the score tracker. It should look a bit grainy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Orr
United States
Norwalk
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gil. Sorry about the bad link. I corrected it now, but from your comment it seems like this is intended. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Larchenko
Russia
Ivanteevka
Moscow region
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
I can't get your link to work

Correct link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Brewer

Indianapolis
msg tools
Don't hover over me!
badge
Don't hover over me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this. I was curious about it as well. While I don't care for the grungy-ness as a stylistic choice it is good to know that my copy wasn't defective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoot McToot
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
WhoDislikesKittens wrote:
Thanks for posting this. I was curious about it as well. While I don't care for the grungy-ness as a stylistic choice it is good to know that my copy wasn't defective.

Same! I was putting mine away list night after my first solo play and thought "Hey! My Networks cards all look dirty!!".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.