Subject: Reprint of this yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey true believers.

Its been a few years since its release now and a ton of expansions. I just wanted to know if this was every reprinted or had a second edition yet?
I remeber holding off buying it due to the big backlash about the repeated art work for each hero, and then heard few rumours about the board falling apart from play, which is why I thought they humped to the play mats with villians and encounters which are awesome.

Im looking to pick this up again and just wanted to check first as I jumpoed across to Encounters to fill the void which I love, and now want to start getting the marvel side of this great game. So anyone shed some light?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Repeated rumors have come to nothing. It's readily available. The non-unique artwork is not an issue in my book, neither is the board. Have not experienced issues with either.

Don't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
costguy wrote:
Repeated rumors have come to nothing. It's readily available. The non-unique artwork is not an issue in my book, neither is the board. Have not experienced issues with either.

Don't wait.

Yeah I will be grabbing this soon, just thought Id check before I do make the plunge. The civil war set made me want this again as I'm a big Marvel nerd. Encounters has been thoroughly enjoyed and I'm just waiting to get hands on the Aliens expansion, but I need something Marvel shaped in my collection and I don't think Vs system has the draw for me as I play MTG and Heroclix for the customization games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Watch the GEEK marketplace. I got a once played game for $20 plus $17 shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, my board is totally falling apart, but it's still playable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You guys must be really careless with your boards. I can't count how many games I've played with mine and it's still fine. Then again, I've also learned to be very careful with my boards after dealing with Chaos in the Old World. That board completely fell into pieces, but they folded it in a seriously awful way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
craghen king
msg tools
I would buy a reprint with updated cards and a playmat! SOLD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.