Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Orr
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I bought a second-hand but unpunched copy of Air & Armor that seems to be entirely intact. However, 25.7 (pg. 7 of the advanced rules) says the pull-out should include Fire Strike Charts. These aren't in either in the Standard Game Rules pull-out or the Advanced Game Rules pull-out, and the errata on Grognard don't mention them. Any idea where I could find them, or could someone post a copy (assuming they do actually exist)?

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 4 page Advanced Game pull-out (CHARTS AND TABLES) has them on its page 3 (labelled as page 'Advanced Rules 13'), right above the (25.72) AIR CALL TABLE...or is that not what you are after, because it is called (25.71) FIRE STRIKE SUMMARY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Orr
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Ah, yes, I think you're right--I was assuming it was referring to a special combat results table, but now I see in 25.51 that you're just supposed to use the regular one. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.